How to speed up internet connection on the phone
You may be wondering about How to speed up internet connection on the phone as some time due to the slow internet we can’t handle our work and we miss it. Good news is that we can speed up our internet connection in our phone almost to double.
to speed up internet connection on phone need to enable Cloudflare DNS. Since nowadays Cloudflare has its own DNS. So if you know about cloud flare its fine even if you have heard about Cloudflare it’s fine you just have to set up the only couple of setting on your phone.
For your information- IPv4 uses 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 and IPv6 uses 2606:4700:4700::1111 and 2606:4700:4700::1001 respectively for DNS1 and DNS2
So let’s start with our process
How to speed up internet connection on phone – IOS
- Setting> open Wifi network select the network you are connected with
- Configure DNS manually
- Add server after deleting all existing server
- Internet 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 respectively in each box field
- Save the setting
How to speed up internet connection on phone – Android
- Setting> Wifi setting>Select the network you are connected with
- Modify the network
- Change DHCP to Static
- Check IP address and Gateway – if there is IP ok if not the go through step 5 else skip
- Assign IP as your default gateway normally it is 192.168.1.1(if you don’t know about your default gateway from DHCP Setting you can view it from DHCP connection. Just tap on the network it will show you https://192.168.1.1 below Go to web option. So you can assign new IP to static starting from 1 to 250. But change only last digit – like 192.168.1.68
- Change your DNS 1 & DNS 2 to respectively 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
- Leave everything as it is
- Save the setting
You are done. Now you can feel the speed of your internet. But you need to be sure that that now your connection speed is more than double compared to earlier one.